Thursday, March 10, 2011

Father/Daughter Dance

I believe this day ranks up with holidays and birthdays.  Both Floyd and Tarin were excited about the dance.  I enjoyed shopping with Tarin for a dress and shoes.  They bothed looked beautiful (handsome for Floyd).  This year the dance was at Overdrive and was told it was the best year yet. 





The father of a daughter is nothing but a high-class hostage. A father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, "Daddy, I need to ask you something," he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan. ~Garrison Keillor

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mum I hope you put something other than plain white panties on her if daddy buys her dinner he is going to want some ass later, a man really appreciates a mum that has put some sexy little panties on her daughter when he lays her down to take them off, I know my wife babysat and the little girls with the cute panties on were the ones I always wanted to get alone