Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

This year marks 11 years that Floyd and I have been together...6 years of marriage!  We were married April 16, 2005 it was a beautiful spring day.  With each day I fall more and more in love with him.  I can never seem to find the words to describe our relationship or to tell him how much I love him. 

So I have picked 11 "love" songs that seem fitting for us or that both of us have said we like.  The songs are listed in no particular order...


Iris-Goo Goo Dolls

Your Love is a Song- Switchfoot

I'm Yours-Jason Mraz

Take My Breathe Away-Berlin

Somewhere Only We Know

Better Than Sunshine-Aqualung

I'll Stand By You-

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing-Aerosmith

Kiss From A Rose-Seal

Crazy For You-Madonna

Won't Stop-OneRepublic




Happy Anniversary Floyd!!!!  I love you!




A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~Mignon McLaughlin





No comments: