Thursday, November 18, 2010

A New Toy for Me...I mean Tarin

Last weekend Floyd went to spend time with his friend Rob Chaney (who he hadn't seen over 12 years).  I hadn't heard from Floyd on Sunday and it was getting to be one o'clock in the afternoon.  I'm not the type of wife that is going to get upset because my husband wasn't home yet.  I just simply wanted to know how soon he was going to be home so I could plan my day with Tarin.  Rob tells me that Floyd left about 20 minutes ago and that he had a surprise for us.  Now whenever Floyd is bringing home a surprise I immediatly ask the following...

1.  Is it alive and is it something that I am going to have to care for?

2.  How much did it cost or is it going to cost?

Answers were no and its taken care of, the cost was very cheap.

BIG SIGH of relief, we already have a small petting zoo!

3. Is it something for hunting, fishing or like that?

No...Rob says its suppose to be for Tarin but I think Floyd will be using it just as much.

Ok now my head is spinning and Floyd walks in grinning ear to ear...he tells Tarin and I to come out to the garage...he got a little pocket rocket motorcycle!





Both Tarin and Floyd have been like little kids at Christmas with their new toy.  I am excited too, Floyd and I both grew up with cycles and four-wheelers so its nice to be able to share with Tarin things we got to experience as kids.  We are both very proud of her, she has listened to the rules about riding and is getting more and more comfortable each day she rides.



Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul. ~Author Unknown

No comments: