Saturday, May 8, 2010

Casey the Cockatiel

 
Casey is almost 3 months old now and loves to be out of his cage.  We are not sure whether Casey is a boy or a girl, something we are suppose to be able to tell after first molt.  Casey is learning to wolf whistle.  About 8:30 every evening he loves to whistle, I believe he does it to get more attention, which successfully gets.  I have learned to open the cage door with caution if I am not wanting him/her out, Casey very quickly will be up my arm and to the top of the cage, as you see in the last picture.  Casey has brought alot of joy and smiles to our home!  Tarin plans on taking Casey when she moves out, which I am hoping she changes her mind by then.


A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song. ~Lou Holtz

No comments: