Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Liam Archer

I was very honored when Wendi asked if I would be there for the birth of her baby boy.  I was even more honored and touched when it came down to either her mom, Suzie or I to go in for her c-section, Suzie let me go.  It was a decision I was not going to make or something I wanted Suzie to miss out on.  I will never be able to say Thank you enough!  It was an amazing experience to be there and to hear Liam's first little cry.  It is a day that will be one of my favorite days for the rest of my life.  Liam Archer born June 15, 2010 at 12:34pm, weighed 8lbs 10oz. 

The nurses kept flicking his little feet and rubbing his back.  Liam just didn't want to cry long enough for them to hear his lungs.  He was surrounded by excess fluid, so a good cry would break up his lungs     
 
Not going to cry no I'm not going to cry for those nurses.                   
Hello Momma!          
        Finally Momma gets a good look at baby boy and is named.
            
Grandma Suzie and Liam            
          
Auntie Em and Liam 
            
Big sister Averi meeting baby brother Liam             
             
Seth and Liam       
                 
Auntie Em and Liam
 
Momma and Liam
Uncle Jason and Liam
Uncle Floyd and Liam






                              Babies are bits of stardust, blown from the hand of God.-- Barretto