Friday, October 15, 2010

Family Reunion in Hillsboro


In September we spent the weekend at my Uncle Bobby's place for a family reunion.  We took my in-laws camper and had a really nice time.  I've really missed my family!

Tarin and Great Uncle Bobby
Tarin and Rocky 
High five Rocky! 
Me with the boston terrier puppies 
Exploring! 

campsite 

Grandpa Jim holding Abbi and Rocky walking 
Tarin and Great Uncle Bobby playing 20 questions 
Josh and Rocky relaxing....Josh is bored! 
Uncle Bobby riding Tarin's 4-wheeler 
Tarin taking Uncle Bobby a ride on his tractor.
Grandpa Jim and I 
2 peas in a pod! 
Uncle Jimmy helping Tarin play pool! 
Riding in Uncle Jimmy's old truck! 
Tarin and daddy playing with toads. 
All of us cousins... 

My Great Aunt Nancy!

Tarin saying good-bye...she didn't want to leave! 

Tarin with Great Grandma Gail and Great Grandpa Jim 
Aunt Nancy and mom 
Uncle Bobby and me

Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family. Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. ~Jane Howard